Thursday, September 22, 2005

Found A Friend ... and he blogs!

Hey Matt! I'm so glad your family isn't needing to evacuate! It was absolutely W O N D E R F U L to speak to your bride tonight, too. You guys are so awesome and I really miss you all.

To everyone else....I found our good friend Matt's phone number and called to check their status in relation to Hurricane Rita. They're safe and staying home to ride out the rain as Rita turns north away from their part of the state.

Turns out we were able to swap blog URLs and are going to be able to keep up with one another!

Goodness....I'm remembering that I used the word "crappy" in a recent post. Oh no. Matt is my preacher friend. His wife is SO Godly and such a Titus 2/Proverbs 31 kind of lady. She'd never use the word 'crappy' in her blog.

I'm glad to be back in touch with this sweet family. I need more women like Emily in my contact sphere. She encourages me.

Gotta close...tomorrow is going to be an E A R L Y day (and y'all know how much I LOVE early days. Sigh...)

Night, night.

No comments: