Friday, August 25, 2006

My Front-Page Darlin'



Anyone notice that was my eldest on the front page of the local paper this morning?? Here's the picture from the paper and then a picture I took afterwards.

This is from our first Homeschool Field Trip to see the famous Jim Fowler speak at the Home Of The Senators. (Jim is from the old Wild Kingdom shows and had a spot on the Seinfeld episode where Kramer had the old Merv Griffin set in his apartment!)

Anyway, it was a GREAT field trip and a really cool opportunity to meet this fascinating man.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a wonderful day! (JMom)

Anonymous said...

Wow, Stacy! I've been out of the loop WAY too long!!! You announced your pregnancy just before I left for PG the first time, and I just haven't been reading blogs much since. It's been a very busy summer! :D

I had forgotten we shared a wedding anniversary. :-) I married my first husband (whom the Lord called Home) on June 5, 1976... just a few years before you. ;-)

I love your new hair... and a big, warm congrats to you on the new little one on the way!!!

Dana said...

I love that Bama t-shirt! Roll Tide!