Thursday, March 16, 2006

Think Twice Before Choosing This Form Of Income

I guess there have to be drug trials on humans but I can guarantee you that I will NEVER, I repeat NEVER be a part of it. I can't imagine CHOOSING to be a test subject for some new drug. Ack.

The scarier thing is that drug trials continue after they are released and sold on the pharmarket. More people are test subjects than they realize...and they're not getting paid to do it!

Why would anyone want to be a guinea pig for something that is, by definition, TOXIC and must have an LD-50 & an LD-100 rating (lethal dose 50% of the time and lethal dose 100% of the time) before it can be marketed? Drugs certainly don't cure anything. They just cover up symptoms and trick the body into acting differently.

If drug companies were searching for a cure, Cancer would not be our #1 killer today. It was #7 when Nixon declared the "War on Cancer" back in the 70s. After billions being spent on "research" don't you think that number would be going DOWN?

I will stick with nutrients. They are required by the blueprint structure in my body and have worked very well so far.

This story just saddens and frustrates me.

No comments: