Sunday, October 09, 2005

Yes, I've Lost My Mind



We got a kitten.

Meet Sam Catser.

He's very interested in getting to know the gerbils.

It was a weak moment. I was having a really good day (even found a dollar on the ground!) and my good mood got the best of me. A litter box-trained kitten with a "money back guarantee" was being given away at a Children's Clothing Exchange (consignment sale). It even came with a bag of food! And he was so cute and so gentle with the kids...

I just couldn't resist.

Do you think maybe I'm trying to appease my secret baby fever??? :)

2 comments:

:) said...

Awwwwww!!! I'm a sucker for a kitten too. Its so hard to leave them, isn't it? If it were up to me, we'd have a house full of kitties. Yep, that's me. Destined to be the crazy old lady with 80 cats. . .

Cheryl Hannah said...

heheh. Sam Catser, huh? Got glycos on the mind like no one else I know!