Monday, March 17, 2008

Alabama Wildlife


Four ball practices at four different times in three different locations. A little wild but not too bad.

Ray's, Rocky's, and He-Man's practices lasted so long that they didn't get home until after 8PM. How thankful we are that we can sleep late tomorrow. Especially because today's adventures involved not only ball practice but also walking through at least a mile of Alabama woodlands on a field trip. We are all so pooped.

Speaking of pooped, we all learned a new poop word today. He-Man says he now knows 3 words for poop... Poo, dung, and the new one, scat.

AND to continue that subject...

Captain did the duty (doody??) on the pot again today. This time was the most efficient of the events so I'm feeling very good about it all!

Today's field trip yielded some pretty cool pics. Most were taken by Ray but I took a few, too so that she would be in some of them.

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

I just thought being in two places at one time was tough, but you are amazing! 4 ball players and 3 different locations! My hats off to you...:) Loved the "walk in the woods". There is just something about the great outdoors! You have such beautiful children.....God Has Blessed You!!

Jenny said...

Great pictures and I love the new header!

Steph said...

Send me an email about how you took that picture. Is there a setting on our camera for that "color" of picture? I'm clueless about those sort of things but that picture looks so cool! I'm very curious...