Saturday, September 15, 2007

Whew!


Another great day of football!

************************************


After a few very difficult, "if-you-put-me-down-I-will-scream-out-in-pain" days with Captain, we had a WONDERFUL day today. I was even able to leave him with Henry for a couple of hours to do a Walmart trip, and he didn't throw even the tiniest of fits! YAY! And when I was cleaning the kitchen, he just crawled around on the floor watching me circle the island over and over. We played a little bit of peek-a-boo around the corners and he was happy as could be! And (get this!) when I was loading the dishwasher, that little stinker pulled himself up to standing!!!!! ACK! If he was the first baby, I'd be proud as a peacock but seeing as he's numero cinqo I kinda cringe at the idea of having a toddling tornado whirling through the house so soon. I'll be glad to have the grandparents' eyes & hands in these upcoming months, for sure!

************************************


There's a For Sale sign in our yard now! (biting fingernails...)

Still worrying about the cat. He needs a long-term sitter or a new adoptive family very soon...

1 comment:

Billy & Suzanne said...

We're with ya on the standing thing! That is Mati's place to pull up, too. I can always check Captain's milestones to see where we're headed next!