Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Today is better

OK. Yesterday's post was about hearing that a family who needs glyconutrients is having doubts about using it (I'm thinking maybe a doctor discouraged them and possibly even said 'no'). Today I am finding out that it's possible there wasn't the skepticism that I first believed. I might be wrong but I at least have hope that the family is still open to the idea.

In my struggle of wondering "do I continue to emphasize how important glyconutrients are?" or "do I leave it alone?" I prayed and prayed for an answer.

I received an answer by reading Acts 3 & 4. I also received encouragement from a friend through email and then through a phone call today saying, "Keep telling them!" The said friend is also going to be encouraging the family to DO this.

The doctor for this family gave good news tonight. The condition is possibly not as bad as first thought. Therefore, glyconutrients are even MORE likely to be helpful! Now even MORE people are wanting to encourage the family to give it a try! PRAISE GOD!

I don't like telling God what to do but in my prayers these last few days I told Him, "God, if you're going to make me feel so confident in telling them this will be good for them, you're going to HAVE to follow through with this because I really don't want to be seen as a liar when this is said and done. I want you to make sure I'm telling the truth or STOP ME from saying anything! I don't want to offer false hope! So God, if I'm right in thinking you want me to continue with this, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do the healing! I believe you will! Encourage my faith! I'm proclaiming the truth that YOU OFFER HEALING TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN JESUS' NAME and that I BELIEVE in Jesus' name! This is for your glory, Lord....I don't want to do anything outside of your will. I know you are faithful....please keep ME faithful!"

God is doing some mighty things! I'm recognizing God's work in SO many areas right now. It's getting exciting!

PRAISE GOD!

"So I pray that God, who gives you hope, will keep you happy and full of peace as you believe in him. May you overflow with hope through the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13 NLT

No comments: