Sunday, June 10, 2007

For Those Who Didn't Google Their Way Onto This Blog

Allright, I'll quit talking about Mannatech and homebirth movies and all that kind of stuff for a little while since my "regulars" are usually just here to check out stories and pictures of family things. So here we go, back to the basics!

First let me just say that IT IS HOT! But I'm not going to complain because I quite often say that I'd much rather have hot weather than cold so I'm just trying to appreciate the fact that we're not bundling up under blankets at the ballfield!

Yesterday's ballfield experience was quite the challenge. We had 4 games (limited to 30 minutes each thankfully) for Indie and 1 game for Rocky. The first was at 9:00 and the last was at 2:30. With the heat and the back-and-forth between fields, and the trying to keep Captain shaded in the stroller while he just wanted to be held...well, it was a day that we survived.

The girls' All-Star team looks REALLY good so I'm excited about how well they might do in the real tournament.

The thing I do NOT enjoy about all this time at the ballfield is the total ruin of our try-to-be-healthy diet. Ugh. I MISS COOKING!

And let me just give a shout out to the two greatest troopers during this ball-season stuff. These two boys just hang in there with us while their big brother and sisters play their games and go to practices. These pictures are taken in the van where we tried to catch a slight break.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

It is HOT...AMEN! Unlike you, I AM complaining!

Will you shoot me an email? I have a question (well, a couple actually) to ask you and I don't know what I did with your address.

Thanks! :)