Monday, February 05, 2007

If You Are Pregnant And Don't Have A Chiro...

Shame on you!

Today's chiro visit focused on getting baby in good position, instead of focusing on my own spine, although the two go hand-in-hand. After a few little adjustments I feel amazingly better! My right cheek (sciatic nerve) is no longer a pain issue and my belly button is poking out again! I think little Captain is in a much better position now than even after my earlier morning exercises. I feel goooooood!

We'll continue working on positioning until birth but I have to tell you pregos... Get yourself a chiro to take care of you! You'll thank me later!

3 comments:

michellemitch said...

Melissa is at the hospital, her little girl Addison is only a few hours away.

michellemitch said...

Posted!

Qtpies7 said...

Ouch! My chiro put me into contractions! I had to stop because I was funneling, and the contractions would have been dangerous.
The chiro was awsome for my son, though! His behavior changed!