Thursday, June 01, 2006

"Back In My Day"


Spoke with an older gentleman this afternoon whose wife had told him about glyconutrients. He wanted more information so I ran some by his house. I showed him the 5 month cellular restoration plan and he said, "Nah, I'm not dedicated enough to do that." I said, "Really?? Are you dedicated to your medications?" He answered, "Oh yeah." I asked, "Did they promise you they would make you better??" (I asked that because he had made reference earlier that he'd be all over the glyconutrients if they were guaranteed to work.) He said, "Oh no...they told me I was DYING." I said, "So you're willing to be dedicated to the men who tell you that you're dying but not willing to be dedicated to something for 5 months that won't hurt you and might improve your quality of life and possibly extend your life?"

He said, "Nah."

This gentleman is an Uncle by the way. That's why I was more bold with him than I might be with another older gentleman.

Too bad people don't realize the reality that is brought out in this week's Business Week article. Interesting and scary stuff.

Again, I'll stick with the nutrition that God designed for us to have. It just makes sense and all the growing amounts of science behind it is just overwhelming validation.

No comments: