Tuesday, February 21, 2006

American Idol Female Top 5 Picks

I don't think it was too difficult to draw the dividing line tonight. There were just a few who SHINED! I think everyone will agree that these were the best 5, without a doubt.

Wouldn't it be more fun to vote for a castoff, like in Survivor?

The best, by far are:
Mandisa - Rocked the house!
Ayla
Paris - So glad that weave is only on the website! Her hair was REALLY cute tonight.
Lisa
Katharine - We can't help but calling her "Nanny." Anyone else doing that? :)

2 comments:

:) said...

Why do you call her Nanny? I guess I don't get the reference.

I'm loving AI as usual...I've foamed at the mouth about it a lot on my blog so I'll spare you here. :)

Stacy said...

Because her last name is "McPhee" like that new-ish movie out called "Nanny McPhee"".

Dumb reason but hey, we do "dumb" quite well around here :)