Thursday, December 14, 2006

A Rundown Of The "Come On Down"

Actually, of the non-"Come On Down."

That's right, we weren't called.

I have soooooooooo much I want to share about our awesome TPIR experience and I know it will take me a big chunk of time to write it all. Since I can tell by the site-meter that lots of you are checking in a little more frequently than usual, however, I thought I'd give you the basic answer that most of you seek and will save all of the details for a bigger post.

My time right now is super-short and has been all day. I promise to cover the whole story soon and will share pictures.

Thanks to everyone for the well-wishes and prayers. Your encouragement has meant a lot to us!

1 comment:

:) said...

Awwwww, sorry you didn't get to Come On Down!!!! But I'm glad you had fun and I can't wait to read the play by play. Welcome home!