Monday, April 04, 2005

If you don't want to hear it...

If you don't want to hear anything about how much I love Mannatech, you might as well just x-out right now.

Today was AWESOME! GORGEOUS weather!

And I was able to enjoy it!

And when Donnie got home....he cut the grass....and I STILL enjoyed it!

You see, a few years back, I would have been SICK just from the idea of Donnie cutting grass. And with all this yellow pollen all over the place, my eyes would be itchy and swollen, I'd have a miserable nose, and a tickly cough that annoys the heck out of anyone nearby. But NOW that I have Mannatech in my life, I don't get bothered by my allergies when I'm outside in the springtime. Nor do I have to hide out inside when grass is being mowed.

I played outside with the kiddos today, pushing Hudson in his swing, helping David turn a backflip on the trapeze bar, laughing at Shayne and Harris Anne as they conducted their own VERY creative obstacle courses. And because of the time change, we even had time to go walking on the nature trails after Donnie got home. Ahhh, so awesome.

Put on your seatbelts for a super-fast topic change...

Napolean Dynamite.

Loved it.

Quirky and weird, but I still thought it was extremely charming. Donnie and I laughed several times.

No comments: