Wednesday, June 02, 2004

My Duff

I can't get off it. I'm sitting here at my desk overwhelmed by the number of people I need to call and the number of things I need to do today. I got a couple of new phone calls today that just make me sad. Feff's blood work hasn't come back normal yet so he's still in hospital. Another friend lost a pregnancy. Sad stuff. Glad I had that Larry David article to make me smile. Glad to hear some people are catching a break :)

Life isn't all bad. In fact, God is very good. I'm just having to pray constantly...."God, you created the heavens and the earth and all the people on it. I know you are in control and all I need to do is be obedient. Please forgive me for anger over situations in which I have no control."

Kids are watching old home movies and laffffing! Very cute.

No comments: