Saturday, December 15, 2007

Already Up Too Late

We've got another early morning tomorrow and I'm already up WAY too late but I have a SUPER-DUPER exciting post I want to make! I would like to put a handful of links in it (kinda like Steph does) so it's not a post I can just slap together real quick.

But since the suspense might be killing you, I will tell you the topic of my upcoming post.

Drumroll please...

I AUDITIONED FOR THE WHEEL OF FORTUNE SHOW AT THE WHEELMOBILE!!

It was a fantastic experience and I want to share some pictures and the story and what steps we're hoping will come next. But I absolutely CANNOT get it all together tonight. Hopefully tomorrow night.

So in the meantime, here's a hilarious video of He-Man enjoying the Christian metal band Thousand Foot Krutch. The song is "Rawk Fist" which isn't one of their "Christian" songs per se (some of them ARE) but it's a fun one!

1 comment:

Steph said...

So funny yet so serious! Are you sure he's NOT in pain?!?!