Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Easier way to blog

I knew I needed to blog but didn't really have an idea of what I should write about (girls' last day of school tomorrow, H.A's desire for her ears pierced, tonight's Mannatech meeting, the long talk I had with Shayne today about her attitude and my fear that she doesn't know how much I love her.....) Instead of an intelligent blog entry, I'm stealing this idea from Willena :)

A is for Age - 31
B is for Booze - none
C is for Career - Wife, Mom, Wellness Encourager :)
D is for Dad’s name - David
E is for Essential items to bring to a party - Sport, Firm, Emprizone
F is for Favorite song at the moment - I gotta get back to you on this one
G is for Graduation year - high school 1992, college 1995
H is for Hometown - Montgomery
I is for Instrument you play - I've learned one chord on Shayne's electric guitar
J is for Jam or Jelly you like - grape jelly
K is for Kids - 4 ages 9, 6 (7 on Sunday), 4 (5 in June), 2
L is for Living arrangement - 4 bedroom house with 5 other loving people
M is for Mom’s name - Jo Anne
N is for Not-so-bright-idea - letting David drink iced tea before a ballgame
O is for Overnight hospital stays - Shayne's, Harris Anne's & David's births
P is for Phobias - losing my kids, puking, and snakes
Q is for Quote you like - To go somewhere different you have to take a new road.
R is for Relationship that lasted longest - Skye & I have been best friends since 1980
S is for Siblings - 1 sister, Stephanie
T is for Toughtest habit to break - staying up late and sleeping late
U is for Unique trait - I'm 6 feet tall and I can type pretty fast (??)
V if for Vegetable you love - Lima Beans, blackeyed peas, corn, southern mashed potatoes
W is for What you're waiting for - a fully-furnished home but ultimately, I'm waiting for Jesus to return
X - is for XRays you’ve had - dental, orthodontic, chiropractic and some on my knees when I was a teenager and one of my hand when I broke my finger in junior high. Oh and of my pelvis when I fell down on my butt in 96
Y is for Yummy food you make - egg, sausage, cheese quesadillas
Z is for Zodiac sign - Pisces (Horoscopes are so stupid, though)

No comments: