Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Thanks to fellow bloggers

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to the wide variety of bloggers that write such wonderful things for me to read. I have many that are so deep and serious and thoughtful and sometimes downright depressing....and then I have those who crack me up with goofball posts about daily life. I enjoy the variation and wonder where I fit on the spectrum. When I look back at my entries, I wonder what people think. Personally, I probably wouldn't read myself very much.

I love getting comments (hint, hint!) but I know that more people are reading me than indicate through the online feedback. I will hear from time to time that someone knew something about my life because they had read it on the blog. HUH? Strange stuff.

I'm rambling.

I appreciate you reading me :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

OK, you've guilted me into posting instead of lurking! Now, onto exploring your site a little!