Wednesday, September 15, 2004


I decided to let Ray write today's entry :) ********Today was a very busy day. We had to go buy lots of things just incase the power goes out and we have nothing to do. Tomorrow and Friday we have no school. It is very windy and it is rianing a lot! We are talking about Ivan at school and at home. The traffic is VERY bad and we can not even get to school. We have been ready for trees everywhere and power out. I have been checking the wheather channel to see where Ivan is and how fast he is. I am getting one last time to get on the computer cause we will not be able to get on it.(the power) We do not know if we are able to go to the beach next Thursday. We hope that we stay safe. We have lots of trees around our house but none of them has fallen on us before. Our dog Lucy gets very scared sometimes. I was scared at first because I thought it would pick up our house like a tornado but when my Mom said that it's just a lot of wind and rain I wasn't scared that much. God is going to take care of everybody. Posted by Hello

No comments: