10. Two of my four loyal readers are wondering where I am.
9. I'm well-rested, unlike the past 73 days in a row, and can put a couple of thoughts together. (Thank you, God for afternoon naps!)
8. I need to give a shout-out to Indie & her All-Star team for being sub-district champs!
7. To add a link to the house for sale blog in case it helps put it up higher in the google results for searches about the Redland Road Elementary School in Wetumpka.
6. Because I need to spend a few online minutes away from Facebook.
5. If I don't blog now, it might be another couple of weeks added on to my already too-long delay here because the calendar is hairy-crazy for the rest of the month.
4. Writing, as non-intellectual as mine usually is, helps me.
3. Sitting down at the desk to type this puts an ever-growing to-do list in my eyesight so that I can check off a few more things before going to bed.
2. Opens an opportunity for me to invite all the lurkers to drop me a comment to finally say 'hello!' (I know you're there!)
1. Everyone deserves the chance to see this cutie-patootie pic my Mom took this weekend.