Thursday, April 24, 2008

10-4 Good Buddy Is Here!


I'd like to announce the early arrival of my newest nephew, whose blog alias will be 10-4 or Good Buddy....not sure which CB radio reference I'll stick with. I really hoped he would weigh 10lbs 4 oz but he missed that mark by a hair, coming in at 4lbs 8oz.

He wasn't due to arrive for about 6 more weeks so he'll need to wear this special space man suit for a little while but things are looking good for him. His birthday is April 22nd.

This is Lou (Henry's sis) and Grainger's baby boy & they are going to be great parents! Please be in prayer for their health, well-being, and family bonding.


5 comments:

Steph said...

He honestly looks bigger than the 4+ lb he weighed in at. Maybe it's just me but Crabman seemed so much scrawnier! I eagerly await an update. Please pass on our congrats!

Optimus Primate said...

I think you should call him Doughboy, because -- as everybody knows -- bread always turns out better when you take it out of the oven a little early. :)

Jenny said...

Congrats to your sisinlaw!

Crystal said...

Praying for 10-4 Good Buddy.

Susanne Goodin said...

Congratulations! A new baby - how exciting!