Friday, November 02, 2007

I'm Cheating - Not That There's Anything Wrong With That

I'm not going to enroll in the official NaBloPoMo thing but I will attempt to write a post every day this month.

But I'm not getting off to a very good start considering how it's already after midnight and therefore November 2. Since I'm still awake, can this count as a November 1 post? Yeah? You don't care? Thanks!

Shall I choose a theme for each of my posts to help motivate my writing?
This can be the Seinfeld post...

What is the deal with sweating at the park in November? I mean, who are the ad wizards who came up with a hot November day?

Ray added too much salt to the homemade tomato soup so......NO SOUP FOR YOU!

Captain's all drooly and slobbery again because he's finishing off the cutting of his 6th tooth! It won't be long and he'll be able to have a Junior Mint! Who's gonna turn down a Junior Mint? It's chocolate, it's peppermint, it's delicious.

Sabrina totally got ripped off by being booted from DWTS. I guess now she can pretend to be a marine biologist.

No comments: