Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day 07





Hope it was a great day for everyone!

Special prayers for those who are yearning to be a Mom but have not received the desired answer from God about that yet. I know today is a tough day for those of you struggling with this and I just want you to know I am remembering you...

I'm also remembering those who have lost children and are feeling that extra-heaviness in their hearts today. I think of you often...

And to my Mother and Mother-in-Law, I know you have a place of sadness in your hearts too as you are missing your Moms today. Granny and Grandmother were beautiful, precious women and I miss them, too.

Thank you to Mom and MeMe for all that you have done for me and Henry and the kids. We love you very much!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

What a great looking family! I can't believe how big Jack is!

Hope to see you soon!