Monday, May 31, 2004

Feff Going Home

Hallelujah! Feff is going home tomorrow! He's rooming in with Uma and Arthur tonight and is totally unattached to monitors or IVs!

Poor fella is being circumcised tomorrow, though :(

He-Man is in my lap again. He's not asleep yet but probably will be soon.

I'm liking this blog thing. It is easier than diaryland.

I hope I can find some readers through the site itself. Anyone out there find me on their own???

May call the pastor of EBC and arrange a meeting this week. Need to compile some questions and figure out what we want to tell him about how weird we are. Sure would like to find a Southern Baptist Church where my calling to minister to parents and help guide them in wellness is accepted and desired. Would love to be ministered to by a family that is already following the Lord and worshiping Him through faith and natural lifestyle.

No comments: